Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Style

Korean popular song is getting more fans around the world. Korean beautiful and handsome stars are always make people irresistible to fall in love with. However, there is a 34 years old rapper has become a common topic to discuss among the society. Neither because of his handsome face nor his beautiful voice, but his music video. When I first listen to the song, it is just a typical Korean popular song to me. My perception changed after I watched his music video. I started to understand why people get addicted to this song. He is not as handsome as others Korean stars, do not have six packs on his body but another way round. Then what so attractive about him? Is his funny dancing movement and the dancers! His dance become perfectly match when cope with the song. It is like a horse riding dance and he danced all over the place includes the horse stables, on the boat, on the street, in public transport area and so forth. I believe nowadays all the people will start to learn his funny yet stylish dancing movement after watch his music video. This song entitled "Oppa Gangnam Style" become the most popular words among the words of people mouth. By just learning the horse riding dancing movement can get so popular, this shows that creativity is really anywhere. Just depends on how you explore it. And don't be surprise when you become famous in the future because anything can happen! Undeniable that many movements are inspire by the animal, like cat walk, "dog swimming style", peacock dance and so forth. Should train myself to become more observable to make my like more interesting and who knows I can become like him too?
Picture adapted from http://hallyuguru.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/gangnam.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment