Monday, July 9, 2012

Test and Drive

It was my first experience in testing drive a new car. Felt nervous and excited when holding the steering. The first car i jumped in was Proton new car, Proton Preve. I am not really particular and having very wide knowledge about cars. But after my friend urge me to test drive, I wish I can gain some practical knowledge from there. For me, Proton Preve is indeed bigger than my Proton Wira (Proton is not bad though), the technology also impressed me. Normally we will insert the car key into the hole and start the engine, but for Preve, there is no car key hole but another hole for the whole alarm to insert in, then press another button for twice, step on the break, then press the specific button again, only we can successful start the engine. Maybe I need some time to get use to it. For the first time, I drive such a high technology car, my nervousness lead me bump with a small corner. Luckily the sales person do not care so much. While I was driving, the sales person told me that this auto car can change to manual system. By just turning the gear to another side, and press "+" sign that attached on the steering, the speed change, just like changing the gear in manual. But this definitely do not bother about the clutch. I getting more comfortable in driving this but too bad I just able to drive it for 15 minutes.
Picture adapted from:http://www.google.com.my/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=browser-rockmelt&channel=omnibox&biw=1366&bih=600&tbm=isch&tbnid=72WOx1Unu0SOwM:&imgrefurl=http://paultan.org/2012/05/15/driven-proton-preve-turbo-cvt-and-iafm-manual-tested/&docid=tKgGQdXj9-CR6M&imgurl=http://s3.paultan.org/image/DSC_0167b3-630x414.jpg&w=630&h=414&ei=q6T7T7y-GMfYrQf356TXBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=723&vpy=181&dur=55&hovh=182&hovw=277&tx=133&ty=105&sig=116713440613281026797&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:83 Technology really amazing. Auto car and manual car supposedly are separately, but now have changed. By having this kind of car, you can drive different system depend on your situation or mood. People no longer worry about driving manual car is very tiring task when caught in jam. They can just change to auto whenever necessary. Although it is very spectacular technology, but sometime the pricing also does matter. Wish I could get one not far from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment