Saturday, June 30, 2012

Breathe Of Life

Breathe of Life, a song that sang by a group called Florence and The Machine. I was outside a cinema when I first listening to this song. It's in a trailer of a movie "Snowhihte and The Huntsman". I was addicted to the song once I listened to it. By the way I have watch the movie as well, but I think the song is more interesting than the movie. The powerful voice of the singer and the instruments that played by the group is distinctive with the others song that I previously tend to listen to. This song getting impressive when I plug my earphone and turn the volume nearly maximum, the grand effect is hardly describe by words. This song are just perfectly match between the singer and the instrumental. I close my eyes and get into the world of the song, I can imagine the sorrows and dilemma that the song want to express. "Who's side am I on? Who's side am I? Who's side am I on? Who's side am I?" This lyrics has be expressed by the singer in a struggle and indecisive way. When come to the chorus, the beat became more stronger and even my goose bump came out when I follow to sing the song. "But all the choirs in my head say, no oh oh~" this part is like describing the struggle that happened within the Queen's mind in the movie. I have a thought about playing this song when I organize an indoor event in the future. It must be very exciting and impressive when the PS system work well with this song within the event hall! Just like getting a breathe of life!
Pictures adapted from: http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2012/05/florence-machine-snow-white-song1.jpg http://freemusicforthesoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/img_8841_breath-of-life-florence-the-machine-lyric-video.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment