Thursday, June 21, 2012

Contented

This is the second time I bring my uncle to Hospital for doing physiotherapy. He met accident 3 months ago and have done the operation on his right shoulder two months after the accident. But still, his right hand unable to lift up. Because of this, I manage to step into the physiotherapy treatment room. First time when I was here I am more excited than my uncle to grab a seat there. There are full of the machines to facilitate the patient to do the physiotherapy. I wish I can do my fitness exercise there too but the nurses said only for patient. The physiotherapists are very friendly and slowly teach the patient what to do. I became a translator for my uncle as there has only 1 Chinese who was busy taking care of the kids. Yes. The physiotherapy not only for adult, but also children. I was curious about what problem they will have to lead them to the physiotherapy. The most common is the obesity. I was fun when seeing the obese boy to do the exercise. Sounds bad but really feel happy when saw he was working hard to get rid of his problem. Of course his family was there to encourage him. Today, I have totally different feeling when seeing some children doing their physiotherapy. Got one little boy, around 3 years old, first lied on a special design chair, then the chair slowly being raised and aided him to stand. However, with the help of the chair, the child still unable to stand straight, his head and body will tend to move to right or left. He seems cant control himself. His dad and mum keep encouraging him to stand straight, or help him to be straight again. Especially the mum, keep making her children happy. I know the boy is in pain. When I heard the boy's laughter, I feel so warm. Wonder to ask what actually his problem is but do not want to disturb their progress. Silently wish he will get well soon. Got some other kids, cannot even walk in a straight line, their legs is like "O" shape leg and walk like "8" style. These are really touch me. Both from the children and parents side. There are really many unfortunate one outside there. The lucky kid, can run around, sing a happy song, now more advance are moving their fingers around to play the I-Phone, Samsung Galaxy Tab. On the other hand, the parents also demand more from the children. They send their children to kindergarten at the age of 3, or let them to take extra classes to "open their mind". The parents anxious about their children is not smart enough, not competitive enough with others. Wonder how a toddler can learn so much. Comparing to the unfortunate one, for the above case, they even unable to stand or walk properly. Will the parents of them ever thinking of let them to join those kind of extra classes? I think their biggest wish is just to keep their children healthy. Nothing is important than this. Maybe human being are really greedy. Once you have no problem, you will crave for other things, and create another problem to solve. And then complaint complaint and complaint (Malaysia style).Just like because of their children have no problem, so they want their children to be the best or sort of. Human needs are never being satisfied, so after all they might end up with making their children have problem. Be contented and you will search the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment