Monday, June 18, 2012

Recycle

Yesterday went a shopping center with my sister, I suppose to go there for doing some academic survey for my assignment. However, I end up with spending some facial products. Just can blame to the mid year sales for giving out such temptation. I bought a facial product, something like toner, which originated from Taiwan. Before this I never use Taiwan product, recently after I watch some Taiwan drama, I envy those Taiwan lady who has fair and nice face complexion, this round i decided to switch to Taiwan's facial product. The packaging of the product is plain white with some red words, not too attractive, but somehow the words grab my attention: "The effects inside is more important than the cover; the skin within is more vital than what it actually shows." To challenge this, I decided to bring it home. (Maybe this is a trap to make some people like me to fall into). It is not too expensive, is affordable for me. I went home happily although my research are failed. This is the product, with white background and the red words. Not even a visual attractiveness occur, but the words are powerful. I learnt that if I do not know the sense of the art or image, the words can be used instead to attract the audience. A very nice strategy indeed. Besides the powerful words, there is another interesting thing about the cover or packaging. After I took out the product, there is some instruction. Not about the benefits of the product, but teaching how to transform the packaging into a pencil case. Well, this is environment friendly, another strategy as well, but I feel comfortable with it. So after follow the instruction, cut here and there, the plain white cover has transformed into a pencil box that full of lovely rose. Images adapted from: http://uioiu.pixnet.net/blog/post/27655201-%E9%AB%94%E9%A9%97%E3%80%82naruko%E6%A3%AE%E7%8E%AB%E7%91%B0%E6%B0%B4%E7%AB%8B%E6%96%B9%E4%BF%9D%E6%BF%95%E9%9C%B2 http://ext.pimg.tw/aileen1596/b79ddae616545ba5df1c9e73ada1daad.jpg http://www.wretch.cc/blog/match000/24534892

No comments:

Post a Comment